Hello Everyone

Alexis F

I am a very experienced knitter and have only recently (during the lockdown) decided to teach myself to crochet.  I have managed a few small projects which have worked out well, so I was really pleased that I had got the hang of things.  I decided to try a larger pattern.  I am attempting to make a top with a frill for the shoulders.  I have made the body piece without a problem (yippe), but I am having a problem with the frill.  The first 4 rows are fine, but then it doesn't seem to work for me - the lacy holes are all supposed to line up and I can't get them to do that and I am not quite sure what I am doing wrong.  I am hoping that it is not actually me but a misprint in the pattern, but fear in fact that it is just me being stupid!  I have attached the pattern - ignore the chart and the shawl, it is the top and the frill which is the issue which I believe is on page 4.  Any help anyone can offer me would be so gratefully received.

Crochet Top with frill.pdf

Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁

Many of us do knit as well and it has surprised us as to how well we have picked up crocheting.

Yes, go to the help section and I am sure you will get help.