Seeking pattern testers for Bolero Wrap (Closed)

KristinOmdahl

Hello everyone!

I am seeking pattern testers for a few sizes of my newest design: crocheted bolero wrap. Anyone that is interested, please email me with the size(s) you are interested in testing.

http://www.styledbykristin.com/display/ShowPicture?moduleId=211790&galleryId=15478&pictureId=228319&originalSize=true

Size small is tested already. Size medium, large, xl, and xxl need testing.

Looking forward to hearing from those that are interested!

Best wishes,

Kristin

kristin@styledbykristin.com

Thanks, Melissa. I gave you some dimensions in the pm that I thought I should post for others that are interested:

For sizes sm, med, lg, xl, xxl:

The bust measurements are as follows: 36", 40", 44", 48", 52"

The sleeve widths are as follows: 13", 15", 16", 17", 18"

Thank you so much to everyone that has shown interest in testing the crocheted bolero wrap pattern.

So far, the XL is assigned and started. The XXL is assigned. The S is completed, and the M and L are pending.

If all goes well today, I will close the thread. In the meantime, anyone interested will need to let me know when your start date can be, and how long you think it will take you to complete the project.

Thank you,

Kristin

Dear Crochetville friends,

Thank you all so much for the quick responses in my request for test knitters. At this time, I believe I have all the testers that I need for this project. As a designer, I often need testers for new patterns, and am delighted that I know I can come here for quick response and turn-around-times.

Thank you all so much. Looking forward to doing this again.

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Kristin

Archived