Hello From Pensacola, FL!

MellissaC

I was born and raised in Pensacola! Welcom to the board! Are you military? I married a fly-boy (28 years ago) and moved all over the world. We are no longer in the Marines. We live in Reno, NV.

We have so many friends and relatives on the Gulf Coast who have been affected by the hurricanes. I am glad you are doing okay.

This is definitely the best place in the world for crocheters! Glad you found us. I think we all have a ghan made of dumb colors (what were we thinking!).

Isn't it cool that crocheting is so HOT now and there are soooo many awesome patterns everywhere. I am buying and collecting patterns like crazy. When it settles down again, I will be well stocked. With web sites like this, we may never let it settle down again.

Stitchinpick

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Stitchinpick! No, I'm not in the military. I actually moved here with my best friend from Orlando over 5 years ago. I wanted to move back, but met my husband and the rest is history!

I am not looking forward to the summers here anymore. Seems like the Gulf Coast is THE target for major hurricanes. My fingers will be crossed again next year.

This really is a great place for crocheters, and I'm very happy to have found you guys! I too, have been collecting all types of crochet patterns. I have yet to make one. I use them as inspiration for my own creations.

Thank you for your warm welcome everyone, and hope to share great projects with you all!

Mellissa

Archived