Doily help

PurplexedPenguin

Question

So I'm having trouble with this doily patter I've found. The part I'm having trouble with is the section with the cluster of 3 ch. 5s. I just finished the previous row and I am so confused on how to start the next row. If anyone understands what I'm talking about I would really appreciate the help!

7 answers to this question

Welcome to the ville! There is no standard stitch pattern that i know of for a cluster of 3 chain-5s. So you need to tell us more about the patern. What is the name of it and where is it located. You can also type out the line of it that is the problem exactly as written.

You may want to review the site guidelines. We are really not supposed to post big chunks of patterns. Can you link to the pattern on the original site?

It's not really a huge pattern, I didn't think it would be a problem, but here is the specific part I'm talking about.

PurplexedPenguin, we'd like to be able to help you, but our site policies state that members can only upload photos to which they own the copyright, so that we can be sure all posts comply with copyright law. Unfortunately, this means that you cannot upload photos of pattern charts, either in part or in their entirety.

You're welcome to post written instructions for the line of a pattern you're having trouble with, and sometimes the instructions for the previous row if needed for clarification.

If this pattern is in chart/diagram form only, you are welcome to post a link to the pattern or information about which book or magazine it was published in, as long as it's a link to a legitimate source for the pattern. (As opposed to a site that allows members to upload patterns without permission of the copyright holders.)

Thanks for understanding and helping us respect designers and keep our site free from copyright legal issues.

So I'm having trouble with this doily patter I've found. The part I'm having trouble with is the section with the cluster of 3 ch. 5s. I just finished the previous row and I am so confused on how to start the next row. If anyone understands what I'm talking about I would really appreciate the help!

Right click on the pattern link in your browser. Then click copy. 

In your  message,  right click and click paste. The link should appear in your message.  Then we will be able to take a look at your pattern and give you help.

Archived