I want to start a blog, please help!

CrochetAddict85

Please help!

I am wanting to create a blog over at wordpress, because to me that looks a lot neater and tidier than blog spot.

But I'm struggling on a name.  I'm wanting to blog about my crochet projects, family life, marriage (ie how I feel I have changed!)  have the odd review in on products I have bought and tested, places I've visited etc and can't seem to find one that is already taken

A little bit about me 

I'm Nikki, 29, Married with 3 kids, living in the countryside with only crochetville ladies and facebook ladies to keep me sane, as I know no one here and hence why I crochet!

If anyone could help suggest something I would be grateful

Thanks in Advance

Just some random thoughts: 

- If you're going to be talking about the things that you're passionate about, something along the line of  "Hooked in the Heart" would speak of both crochet and passion. 

- If you're emphasizing your different strengths, you can do something along the line of "Juggling Skeins" - about juggling aspects of life & yarn-related talk

- If you want a punny name that emphasize lifestyle from countryside, you can try something like "Stitching n' Terrain" (Get it? Terrain? The rain?)  Ok I should stop now. Best of luck !

Just some random thoughts: 

- If you're going to be talking about the things that you're passionate about, something along the line of  "Hooked in the Heart" would speak of both crochet and passion. 

- If you're emphasizing your different strengths, you can do something along the line of "Juggling Skeins" - about juggling aspects of life & yarn-related talk

- If you want a punny name that emphasize lifestyle from countryside, you can try something like "Stitching n' Terrain" (Get it? Terrain? The rain?)  Ok I should stop now. Best of luck !

stitching in terrain love it and get it totally

It's true that Blogger's default templates are incredibly limited and sometimes "crowded".

Wordpress is actually pretty fun to play with once you pick out your template. One of the best parts on the default Wordpress site is their wide range of free layout selections and easy to maintain. They also periodically add on their selections too!

I'd love to see your new blog when you settle on a title & have your Wordpress set up! 

P.S. I'm glad you get the pun!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived