Question about a pattern

O-Castitatis-Lilium

Question

I asked about this pattern on another site, and it seems that no one else has done this pattern. This isn't the issue, as the people there have helped me figure out a lot of it despite not having done it. The pattern is...

I found it while looking on google and had decided to try it. it was on allcrafts.net.

I have just finished second front but...the sleeves are giving me an issue and...well...there's no real indication of where seams should be...it just says sew seams...

So, my question is...has anyone here done this pattern before...and if they have...can you tell me how it's suppose to look or give me some help with it...because I'm starting ot doubt if I'm doing it right even lol.

2 answers to this question

I haven't done it but from what I read it is done flat in one piece with openings for the sleeves.So it could go something like this no quarentees though.

You do the back bottom for 7 1/2 “ then start the first front top from the beginning of the row  using 14 stitches to start and do the 12 rows, then start the back top in the next st from where you stopped for the front, and using 22 sts do the 12 rows, then start the next front from the next st to where you stopped for the back using the remaining 14 stitches.   You will have a flat piece with two slits for the armholes. Then it seems you chain 30 and start on one side of the armhole slit and go around the other side, ch 31 and follow pattern from there to make the sleeve  and that seam would be sewn up later. As you did 12 rows for each side you might have to do more than one st in some places to get the 30.  

We are unable to allow links to patterns that are only available through the wayback machine (internet archive), so I've had to remove the link in the first post.

If the copyright holder is no longer making the pattern available anywhere else, that is likely a conscious choice on their part. We cannot effectively distribute the pattern by linking to it on unofficial sites without the copyright owner's permission.

It's best to think of the wayback machine as similar to your local library. You can use it for your personal research and make copies for yourself, but you can't make copies to give to hundreds or thousands of other people (like happens when a link is posted here).

Thanks for understanding. We do want to provide assistance whenever possible. If you can find a link to where the designer is making this pattern available currently, you're welcome to link to it.

Archived