Need help reading pattern

Baaroness61

Question

5 answers to this question

Baaroness, you probably should review the site guidelines. Posting an entire pattern violates the copyright of the pattern, and thus the site guidelines. It is best to just tell us the name and location of the pattern so we can look it up ourselves.

I think it's this one, you need to sign up but it's free https://www.freepatterns.com/detail.html?code=FC01190&cat_id=298.  (It's OK to post a link to a pattern on the net, but not OK to copy the whole pattern itself here.  It's OK to type only a line or two that you are stuck on to to help us help you, though, you just can't give the whole pattern away)

OK, row 1 creates 69 chain spaces between DCs, and row 2 preserves that.

Then you work in the round.  Where round 3 is saying work a triple around the chain, you don't put your hook into the chain stitch itself, but underneath the chain, to form the triple.  The chain space will form a gap, you make the stitch into the gap.

Baaroness61, I have had to remove the post in which you included the entire pattern. It is copyright infringement, and a violation of our site policies, to post a pattern without permission of the copyright holder.

We really love to be able to help people who are having problems with patterns, but it's very important that we do so while following copyright law.

I know you're very new to our site, and you probably have never had to think about copyright issues before. So don't feel bad about having posted the pattern. It happens sometimes with new members. We're very understanding when it happens, and we just ask that you not post actual patterns in the future.

You can generally type in the one row of instructions  you need help with, and maybe the row just before, if that information is needed for clarification.

You're also welcome to provide links to where a pattern is available or information about where it was published in a book or magazine.

Hopefully, you'll be able to get answers to your questions.

Archived