Help with Pattern

mari0088

Question

Can someone help me with this pattern?

I just learned how to decipher crochet symbols and I do see the first row of the pattern -

Starting at the sleeve, at point A, chain 6, 1sc, chain 5, repeat from * until point E

Row 2 - Chain 3 (turning chain), sc in 3rd ch from hook, skip 2 chain, NOW I SEE 8 DC in done in 5 Chains.  How is this?  Please help.

Thanks

Marilyn

6 answers to this question

Oh! An Aha moment.  Me and Oprah Winfrey. She is famous for Aha moments. Thanks for your help.  This is probably what is going on.  I will start writing out the rest of the pattern.  Did you look at it?  If I have another question, I can ask you?  Thanks

Now I have another question.  So you put 8 dc into a 5 chain loop. Then I see another row of 8 dc.  Then on top of that I see 7 picot stitches.  How do you get 7 picot stitches worked into 8 double crochets?

Thanks

Marilyn, we love to help people who are having problems with crochet patterns, but we have to do so while following copyright law.

It's copyright infringement to upload a pattern chart without permission from the copyright holder, so I've removed the chart from your post.

If you'd like to provide a link to the pattern or tell us where it was published, others will be able to look at the pattern and see if they can help you.

Archived