Do u have scrap yarn laying around?

gail0483

My name is Gail. Usually I ask for help with afghan squares, scarfs, and anything else to make for elder people. This time I am asking if those people that discard scrap yarn would consider sending it to me so that I can make quilt type crocheted afghans. All of the help goes to nursing homes and retirement homes, no bs here. All help is appreciated by more than myself. Thank you for your considerations.

My address is:

Gail Woodruff

3190 Sussex Drive

Apt 118

Emporia, VA 23847

• 4 weeks later...

Are you looking for any particular amount of scrap yarn or any specific weight/fiber? I know I have little balls running around my house from the ends of projects! If you don't care how much is in each little ball, or what kind of yarn it is, I'd be happy to send you what I can find.

• 2 months later...

I learned that some elder people like the different colored hats with the knots on the outside, their trend I guess. It doesn't matter what colors, how much, what kind of yarn u would like to share. I appreciate all help so I can continue to help others. Im glad u thought of me although I haven't been online much due to a health a health issue. If u can still help in any way;

My Address:

Gail Woodruff

3190 Sussex Drive

Apt 118

Emporia, VA 23847

Phone (434)-594-2584

Thank you again!!

• 4 months later...

Archived