Pattern testers needed for my new tote (CLOSED) Testing underway

donnalynn2

Ok, I just finished my 2nd original pattern! I'm really happy with the way it turned out, but again, I need a few victims to take up their hooks and find my mistakes!! :D

This is for an over-sized tote bag and is worked with a large hook. It works up rather quickly and would be great to keep your yarn and other large items in.

If you are a brave soul, please PM me with your e-mail addy.

Requirements:

You must have Microsoft Word in order to open pattern

You must be able to complete this project within 2 weeks (14 days) of testing start date.

You must be willing to answer questions at the end so that I may modify the pattern accordingly so it's easy to read.

You MUST be willing to have fun!!!!!

If this is you, please PM me your e-mail addy with the subject line of "Tote Pattern Tester". I will take the first 6 people who PM me their e-mails. P.S., I do not want to post the pic here as I made this for my swap partner in the Purse/Tote Swap and don't want her to see this before she gets it in the mail. Once I have all your e-mail addy's, I will send you a pic there.

Thanks so much!

P.S. I thought I had all my testers and everyone should have either been finished by now or at least have started. Well I got an e-mail from one of my testers today to not only tell me that she hadn't started yet but something came up and she had other things to do so she couldn't do it. I now need one more tester! If you're interested, please PM me your e-mail addy and I will get the pattern to you. This takes approx 4 skeins of WW yarn and I would like it to be varigated yarn. If you have or can get those supplies and can get this started in the next day or so, please PM me!!! THANKS!

I got a tester to replace the person who couldn't do it. Thanks everyone!

What type of yarn is needed?

Regular old Worsted Weight is what I used, however I'm open to some testers using different yarns. That helps to see the effects other yarns would have...

Archived