Hi Everyone! I have often run into beginner crocheters who talked about not finding enough pretty patterns for their skill level. Dannette is a very simple scarflet to make, yet effective enough to make the wearer feel good about her work, and if she gives it as a gift, she will feel satisfied that the receiver will be happy with it! It is a breeze to make for an advanced crocheter and it's an ideal quick gift or charity project. I made it in a rich green, but you can use your favorite color.

You will find the FREE pattern here:

http://craftybegonia.blogspot.com/2013/08/dannette.html

post-930-0-68730500-1377740411_thumb.jpg

Very pretty! :clap

I love either keyhole scarves or moebius scarves and cowls because they don't slip off your neck/shoulders.

This does look very easy, but very pretty at the same time and is something different from basic, endlessly boring, single-stitch scarves (which are good practice pieces for raw beginners nonetheless)

You are most welcome! This is super easy, once you start the lace, it repeats, so you just have to keep tabs on the repetitions. Try it, you can then tailor it if you decide to make it again for someone else, you can make it a bit longer, you can add a fringe at the end to make it look different. Just have fun!

Archived