Red Heart Love Yarn?

hey y'all

hope every one is enjoying the last part of summer.

Question;
do you like the Love Yarn by  Red Heart;?
is it soft?
tell me what you think ; am thinking about buying some
I love soft yarn ; but am on a budget as most of you are; ha
thank you.

hey Avon
 thanks;  I was thinking on a afghan; can't decide what color ; love the bubble gum pink and the plum jam
how many skeins would you buy for a nice size afghan?

:2spin:rolleyes:elle

hey Avon

thanks;  I was thinking on a afghan; can't decide what color ; love the bubble gum pink and the plum jam

how many skeins would you buy for a nice size afghan?

:2spin:rolleyes:elle

It really depends on the size you want to make.  A 60" X 60" afghan will take about 4500 yds, according to one source.  Another source I've read quoted 3900-5500 yds for a double size bed.  I'm not sure what the yardage is on the colors you want to use, but I'd use those numbers as something to go by.  (Sometimes there's a pattern on the label for an afghan, and you can go by that--and add at least one skein! :lol  It never hurts to have an extra skein!  ;) )

I also look at the patterns I have ; like my crochet books;  they are all so beautiful one can never make one's mind up;
if i could buy what I wanted and not have to worry about being on a budget
i also sew knit, quilt and tat; so man needlework projects;

not enough room; a  geesh. lol
spirit walker
thanks;   I am glad you like it;  it helps me to make my mind up easier.,

:c9:heart  :elle  :drive ( going ; or mail ordering more yarn!!!) :rofl:knit:spin:sew:crocheting

I really like the Red Heart With Love yarn, but the color selection at my craft stores is very, very limited. I can go to HL (which is across the street from JoAnn's) and get I Love This Yarn for less money and have more colors to chose from.

okay ;  so I ordered 14 skeins of yarn from JoAnn's yesterday;  I could not make up my mind on what pattern to use; and I wanted a large afghan ; it was on sale and I got free shipping;  i think the sale ends today
I brought bubble gum pink;   loved the berry and purples too; there again ; couldn't make my mind up
so ; I just ordered the bubble gum pink; :lol:clap:heart

Archived