So Simple Crochet

princsstrish

I was in my LYS today, yes i bought something. But they had just gotten in a new book "So Simple Crochet" I think it's brandy new and maybe was even out before the official published date. I was enthralled by the projects and will have to go back to get the book. anyone have it and have tried any of the projects??

I also picked up the 2006 Crochet PAD Calendar. It is by far, the coolest thing ever and am so glad I finally found it!!!!!!

Haven't heard of that one. No reviews on Amazon either. Let us know what you think when you have more time to look it over and/or try the projects. What types of projects does it include?

Thanks!

I bought mine at Costco's today for $11.99. :yay

Here's the list of contents:

CLASSIC

Denim duffle coat

Inca-style earflap hat

Leaf motif poncho

Long zigzag scarf

Patchwork squares vest

Zip-up jacket

Loopy stitch boa

WEEKEND

Chunky blue beret

Flower-and-mesh patterned scarf

Lacy motifs long cardigan

Shaded blanket coat

Tassel-edged wrap

CASUAL

Chenille cowl

Shimmery tank top

Simple textured sweater

Flower motif poncho

Cardigan with ruffled edge

GLAMOROUS

Gold circle waistcoat

Ruffled mohair wrap

Long pointed-edge waistcoat

Shell-edged shrug

Spangled tank top

Funky fur capelet

Beaded evening scarf

There are some truly gorgeous patterns here and range from beginner to advanced. If you need to know anything else, let me know. :)

I can't believe it! I bought the book today at Barnes & Noble, and I didn't realize it was the one you posted about until I got back home and started reading over the new posts. I can't wait to make the Chunky Blue Beret! I love the scarf on the next page too, but the yarn recommened would cost around $60. Yikes!

Archived