Crochet Capelet Lion Brand Pattern 60728AD

Jayashiangel

Lion Brand Pattern 60728AD

I just finished this wrap to donated I used baby yarn as I was concerned it would be too heavy with regular WW yarn. I did a total of 18 rows of shell stitches.. This came out a little bigger then planned for 3X-5X I also followed changed made by another poster to make sure it would cover well in the front..DD was my model she is a 2X I had to put a white towel under the shawl so you could see the stitching better..

post-35509-0-21694300-1365711319_thumb.jpg

Thanks here is a 2 more I modified the patten to increase the (solid part) and then added the shell pattern.. I am still tweaking this I think it's too boxie so I plan to try again and do more increases to create a flair look & less boxie . I also have increase the hook sizes & the stitches I have increase to Half DC and a L hook...

Thanks here is a 2 more I modified the patten to increase the (solid part) and then added the shell pattern.. I am still tweaking this I think it's too boxie so I plan to try again and do more increases to create a flair look & less boxie . I also have increase the hook sizes & the stitches I have increase to Half DC and a L hook...

post-35509-0-47656100-1366040365_thumb.jpg

post-35509-0-25526600-1366040376_thumb.jpg

Archived