Looking for advice on teaching crochet

I would probably round out the amount you have in your kit and tack on an extra 5 so you would be making roughly 10 an hr. If you are lucky and get two or three interested at the same time you might really come out ahead. Have you thought about what you are going to do after you get them interested and they want more lessons? lol! Good luck in your venture

Well here's my basic idea at the moment. (this was a last night spur of the moment duh!!! I'm sitting there for 6 hours and I've had people ask if I give lessons!!)

$ 8 a half hour for basic instruction.

$ 12 for a half hour with a kit including enough yarn for some squares and a hook

$ 15 for a half hour and a kit with enough yarn for a scarf and a hook.

(Note to self, GET MORE HOOKS!!!! :hook )

Anything really wrong with that? I don't know if I'll be able to check in again before I leave but I'll try.

Amber

Okay I'm back. Didn't have any official lessons today, but I got a lot done on an afghan I was working on. Didn't sell a lot, but was in good spirits all day as the first 2 sales came early in the morning and I also have 3 orders. :) Then Dad calls to say he's on his way to pick me up, and oh by the way you got an order for a personalized baby blanket today. :) (He gets the payment notifications)

I've tons to do so I'd better run. Any more advice would be great as I hope to try again, next week?

Amber

Archived