Zpagetti anyone?

Skoggy

My Dad and Stepmom got me a kit to make a bag using something called Zpagetti yarn. I've never heard of it before, to be honest. Anyone know what its like to use? Can't wait to get started on the bag though. It will be something to do in the quiet times once the unpacking of presents has finished. :)

It's basically like t-shirt yarn. I've made several items with the recycled material. Here is a link to my t-shirt (tarn) yarn patterns.

Tote bags and rugs are some of the things that I've seen crocheted with the materials and they look fantastic. It's like a bulky yarn so you could use any pattern you like that call for a bulky yarn weight.

Thanks Cindy. Having started the kit, I'm really liking working with it. I went to your website to read the bit about how to make Tarn. Once I've finished this, I'm going to go back to your website for another project. Need to hit the charity shop at some point to look for seamless t-shirts. :D Really looking forward to it.

Thanks Cindy. Having started the kit, I'm really liking working with it. I went to your website to read the bit about how to make Tarn. Once I've finished this, I'm going to go back to your website for another project. Need to hit the charity shop at some point to look for seamless t-shirts. :D Really looking forward to it.

Glad I could help and it is fun to work with the recycled t-shirts to create new and useable items. Best wishes on your project with the Zpagetti. :hook

Archived