Electric Cord Cover

That would be great when you have to have a wire exposed (visable) to dress up the wire with wild colors or colors to match where it will go..say room is light green you can blend the cord to match vs having a black/white cord exposed thanks for sharing the idea thinking about doing this w/ all my pc cables :O)

• 5 months later...

I would love to make these for my daughter , her cat loves to chew wires. My question is how would I go about making them without doing it around the wire. You see my daughter lives in England , I live in the USA . I would be making them for her to bring home and place around her wires. Any thoughts on what I should do ?? I am a beginner at crochet so really am lost ??? Susie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would love to make these for my daughter , her cat loves to chew wires. My question is how would I go about making them without doing it around the wire. You see my daughter lives in England , I live in the USA . I would be making them for her to bring home and place around her wires. Any thoughts on what I should do ?? I am a beginner at crochet so really am lost ??? Susie

Make them large enough to go over the larger plug, then crochet over a small rubber band on each end so they self close.

Archived