Get Featured on our Facebook Page!

Amy

We would love to share on our Facebook page some of the fabulous crocheted items our Villagers are making. You deserve some recognition!

We will feature you by posting a link to your Crochetville Show-and-Tell thread on our Facebook page. A photo from the thread will appear as a thumbnail in the Facebook post.

Here's how you can be considered for a Facebook feature:

1. Create a thread in Show-and-Tell. (We can also use an existing thread that meets the following requirements.)
  2. Make sure your photos are clean, crisp, in focus, good lighting, and really show your item off to its best advantage.
  3. Include name of pattern and a link if possible.
  4. Include name of yarn used.
  5. Tell us a bit about your project.
  6. Post a link to your Show-and-Tell thread in this thread. Your post is your permission for us to share on Facebook.
  7. Be sure that you're using an officially licensed pattern if you want us to feature an item of a popular character, logo, etc.

Optional: You can also just post in this thread and let me know I can use any of your Show-and-Tell threads, any threads without photos of children (or people in general), or any other qualification you may have.

I'll bite - I posted a link to my free pattern here on the 'ville. It was for my Sunflower Dishcloth and Coaster Set. I made the set using Peaches 'n Cream Cotton yarn and a G Hook (Susan Bates are my favorites).

I wanted to make something to donate to my sister's church bazaar. I was shopping and spotted some cone yarn in brown and yellow, and sunflowers popped into my head. These were simple to make and they were very popular at the bazaar.

Here is the link to my show-and-tell:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=100020&highlight=sunflower+dishcloth

Archived