Large Buttons

I am wondering if any of you know where buttons can be purchased online?

I am an amputee and find it difficult going out to shop. I am looking for

large buttons 1 1/4 to 1 1/2" for a currant project a sweater jacket. Many

site carry small buttons, but am having problems finding larger. Any

help would be appreciated. :)

is a video showing how to make your own buttons from clay, any size, shape, color.

If you can't work with the clay and bake it, then try looking in ebay.

Also I found this site that has a few but they do cost some.

http://www.bennosbuttons.com/Big-Buttons-s/7.htm

Please be aware that it isn't advised to use polymer for childrens items. There is an ongoing debate over polymers being exposed to children...

Hi Mary.

Joann.com has tons of buttons available on line; all sizes. You can search for buttons then narrow your search by brand. Vision Trims has tons of large sized buttons that have lots of color and textures. I think they'd look great on chunky cowls and scarves! Favorite Findings is another brand that has very basic buttons with tons of colors. Blumenthal has a line called LaMode that has color coordinating sets that are really cute. Usually have 3 sizes on each card.

If you sign up for their email alerts, you can get some great coupons to use online too. Happy Shopping...

You can crochet your own buttons to match (or contrast). They are easy to do.

A place I received a box of buttons from is a local nursing home. It has some nice large buttons plus small ones. Also there are some very unusual buttons. You might want to check to see if your local nursing home collects buttons.

Archived