WIPS Bar

andiM

Hi all! :hook

I'm racking my noodle here. I fairly new to the blog and I have mine up and running, but I'm looking for the WIP and how I can put one on my blog. Does anyone have any suggestions or could point me in the right direction?

http://hookedonstring.blogspot.com/

Thanks Much!

I don't know where you could get a WIP bar.

We have a WIP Wednsday stickied in Misc Show and Tell where we post our WIPs every Wednsday. I also post them in my blog on Wed and link to it from the post.

I've got mine up on the sidebar of Chatty's Crafties, it's looking good.

Took a bit of playing around with the code to get it the way I wanted but I like it.

Just click the link in my sig.

I've got mine up on the sidebar of Chatty's Crafties, it's looking good.

Took a bit of playing around with the code to get it the way I wanted but I like it.

Just click the link in my sig.

very cool! thanks much!! :manyheart

:c9:yay Halleujiah! I think, Dear Watson, I've got it! Atleast it worked when I previewed it once the code was in. Now that I've saved it, it hasn't appeared yet. Must take 24 hours? Oh well, I guess I have to wait.

Thanks everybody for your help!! :manyheart

I see them too.

When you're adding new things to your blogger template you see them in the preview but when you actually open the webpage sometimes you can't see them. I don't know exactly how this works, something about your computer saving the page the way it saw it the first time you opened it, but you have to do a "hard refresh". Which is hit control and refresh at the same time. Then the page reloads from the website again with all the new changes. Someone here on the board told me about it when I started making changes and adding things to my blog.

:manyheart:yay:clap:cheer Whew, boy am I relieved. I swear by me writing and cracking into these codes I could either turn into Nancy Drew or really be a Rocket Scientist.

Thanks again!! :hug

Archived