Greenville SC???

reecie

• 2 years later...

OK, I thought I'd revive this thread to see a new and hopefully more abundant show of hands as I'm contemplating the idea of moving there and would love to connect beforehand with some "locals", and if they crochet all the better! So, anyone??? :hook

Strangely enough, homeschooled kids tend to look past age, and just socialize! It's very cool! I can sit and talk with any age group! I'm sure there are some public and private schooled kids who can too, but homeschooled kids pretty much have to learn to! And I think it's a VERY good thing, too!

:hug

If that is the case, thank you for being so friendly. I personally believe there is no age limit to friendship if one can relate to different types of people. When I was very young, for instance, I loved to hang out with my younger cousins but I also loved people way older than me. After I got married (at 23) and came to live in this country, on different occasions I was taken under the wing of older ladies who mothered me a little and I thought that was cool. I also discovered that older people really appreciated the company of the young so I often ended up befriending really old ladies. Even when I moved here 11 years ago I made friends with one of my neighbors who was a very young 84, she was just as fun to be with as some people my own age.

Ever since I "rediscovered" crochet I'm very much into it, learning and trying new things, so at least about that subject I do have lots to talk about! :lol

Archived