Chain Link 2011 Greensboro: Who's Attending?

Amy

The CGOA Chain Link conference in Greensboro, NC begins next week with Professional Development Day on Wednesday, September 21 followed by 4 days of crochet (and knitting) classes and 3 days of fabulous shopping opportunities on the show floor.

Donna and I will both be arriving on Tuesday, September 20. If anybody else is attending, please post here.

Donna's driving, but I'll be flying in. My plane lands at 12:18 PM. Anybody getting there around the same time and would like to share a taxi/shuttle to the airport?

Feel free to post your arrival times in this thread if you'd like to find others to share a ride to the hotel.

If you're attending, what classes are you taking? I'm taking Maggie Weldon's two lace pottery jewelry classes (Wednesday night and Friday afternoon) and the polymer clay button class (all day on Thursday).

I hope everybody who is going to Greensboro has a wonderful time!:cheer:cheer

Last year i really thought I would try to go to Greensboro, but some health issues arose, and other things got put on hold that now have to take precedence. :(

If I were able to go this year, I would have wanted to take Marty Miller's class on different ways to make foundation stitches in pattern. Probably the thing i most wanted to do was see the design contest entries in person. I greatly enjoyed seeing the photos of them last year and am really looking forward to seeing the photos this year.

Amy, I hope you and Donna and all the other Villers who go have a great experience:yay:hook

Archived