What color thread would you like to see?

Raine59

I've been having pretty good luck hand dyeing crochet thread and enjoy being able to create whatever color combinations I want. I am thinking of trying to sell my thread on Ebay (or elsewhere) but I'm wondering what colors or variegated color combinations people might like. Anyone have any suggestions on colors they have trouble finding or color combinations I might try?

Oh! I'd love to see really bright colors! Colors teenage girls would like! Mine likes neon green and pink. :) And real jewel toned colors as well! Like a nice bright(?) dark purple. I hope you know what I mean! PLEASE PM ME IF YOU DO END UP SELLING THEM!!!

What size thread will you dye? If you use 30 or smaller, I would like to see pale colors, especially blue and yellow (separately, not variegated). Dark colors are hard to work with for fine threads.

But I do like brilliant, true colors for thicker threads.

What size thread will you dye? If you use 30 or smaller, I would like to see pale colors, especially blue and yellow (separately, not variegated). Dark colors are hard to work with for fine threads.

But I do like brilliant, true colors for thicker threads.

So far I have mostly used #10 as that seems to be what most people use. I have done some #20, but nothing smaller as I don't like to work with the finer ones and so far, I'm just dyeing for my own use.

I have been trying to find a size 3 double-stranded in a Peacock Blue or Turquoise Color for weeks now.....If you could do it I would buy it instantly..:-)

I have never worked with size 3 but I will look and see if I can find some in white and try dyeing it and will let you know.

'd love a beautiful coral red/orange, will you be able to send to Australia?

Tas

I'm not sure about sending to Australia and I haven't decided for sure if I want to sell it, just thinking about it. I don't know if you have access to Aunt Lydia's but they do have a pretty coral color available.

Archived