Pennsylvania Crocheters

Alegna

I'm actually looking for people in two different areas. I am from the Dubois area and am looking for people or a group from this area but I'm also looking for a group in the Erie area because I will be living there from this August to May 2012. Anyone from either of those areas?

In Erie, I'm mainly just looking for some like-minded people. My boyfriend will be in his last year of college this year and since we had a baby last November, I'm going up to Erie with him and besides his college friends who are for the most part typical college guys that I really don't have anything in common with, I don't know anyone in Erie. So I'm looking for a group or even just individuals that I can get together with and have something in common with. :)

Omg we should totally get together!! My boyfriend and I moved here last summer and he's in medical school at LECOM and I don't know ANYONE!!!! lol Let me know when you're going to be here and we will definitely be friends :cheer p.s. crocheting keeps me sane...thanks!! Do you have facebook?

• 1 month later...

I'm a little late to the conversation, but I live in NY, but only 40 minutes from Erie, PA. We have knitters & crocheters group here every Wednesday and a few ladies from Erie come up. :)

I'm a little late to the conversation, but I live in NY, but only 40 minutes from Erie, PA. We have knitters & crocheters group here every Wednesday and a few ladies from Erie come up. :)

Sounds fun!! Where do you all meet? How many people are in the group? Do you all work on projects together or just do your own thing? (sorry for all the questions hehe)

Sounds fun!! Where do you all meet? How many people are in the group? Do you all work on projects together or just do your own thing? (sorry for all the questions hehe)

We meet up in Brocton, NY at Woolgathering. There are 2 ladies from North East and 1 lady from Erie that come up. :) We meet Wednesdays at 6pm. There can be anywhere from 10 ladies to 25 ladies. The third Wednesday of the month is always Potluck night and we all bring food. :)

We normally all do our own things. There are knitters, crocheters, spinners, and embroiderers there. Every summer, though, we have a project. This summer it is socks. Last summer it was to do a patchwork type afghan. I think the summer before that they did the tree of life afghan.

It's a really great and really diverse group of ladies. :) I love it there.

We meet up in Brocton, NY at Woolgathering. There are 2 ladies from North East and 1 lady from Erie that come up. :) We meet Wednesdays at 6pm. There can be anywhere from 10 ladies to 25 ladies. The third Wednesday of the month is always Potluck night and we all bring food. :)

We normally all do our own things. There are knitters, crocheters, spinners, and embroiderers there. Every summer, though, we have a project. This summer it is socks. Last summer it was to do a patchwork type afghan. I think the summer before that they did the tree of life afghan.

It's a really great and really diverse group of ladies. :) I love it there.

That sounds like a lot of fun!! I wish it was closer (I'm a substitute teacher so I haven't been working for 2 months now... can't afford the gas :eek ) but maybe in the fall I'll be able to come up sometime!! I'll be sure to contact you, thanks for the information!!

Archived