butterflies

i don't no if this is right place to post i'm on a fixed income

and would like to sell some crochet butterflies that go on your ice box

i would like to get 5;00 for 2 if i did wrong please tell me

annie19603

Hi, Annie!

I would say that the price would depend on the delicacy of the pattern. If it's a simple butterfly made of yarn, I wouldn't put that much on them--maybe only $1.00 each. If it's thread crochet, I'd say the price sounds about right! You'll never get what they are really worth, unfortunately! :( That's just the way it goes for us who love to crochet!

Good Luck!!

:crochetingCollette

Annie, I'm not sure if you're trying to sell them here to other Villagers or if you're just asking if the price you want to charge sounds okay.

If you're asking if the price is right, I'm sure you'll get lots of input to help you decide what to charge. But show-and-tell isn't the right area, so I'm going to move this to a more appropriate folder.

If you're trying to sell them here, we don't really have a place for that. You would need to set up your own blog, Etsy shop, or other site to sell your finished butterflies. (Plus, since we're all crocheters ourselves here, I don't think this is the best place to look for sales. :))

Amy, I think Annie is just wanting our opinion on how much to charge anyone who wants to buy any from here. She might be setting up a booth in a Crafts Show or something.

Collette

Archived