yippee it is here

my ball winder finally showed up. I am so excited I have already been using it. perfect timing too as I just got 2 large garbage bags of yarn from my sister-in-law, they are all partly used and she uses them from the outside. I hate that, anyway winding i will be.

A winding you will go. A winding you will go. I really didn't realize how great a yarn winder is/was until I got mine a little over a year ago. Some years ago (before the yarn winder) it took me quite a bit of time winding a bunch of scrap and/or partial skeins of yarn that I had bought at yard sales and thrift shops. Nowdays its just "zippity do dah" to wind some yarn. Glad you got yours and are enjoying it.

I have a small (large) collection of yarn tubes where I couldn't find the center pull. They are awaiting my completion of a certain project.

What kind of winder did you get?

Winders are fabulous! Congratulations on acquiring one! I just now used mine to frog an old doily which was never finished and had been sitting around a couple of years. I never frogged so quickly or so easily before. You're going to love yours!

Archived