check your JoAnns :)

While running my errands yesterday, one stop included JoAnns. I had a doily book in mind and a coupon in hand. (plus DH needed batting for a fish tank he cares for (for the filters)). So I head to the pattern display rack near the yarn...and nearly half of the leaflets were on clearance! I scooped up Circular Baby Afghans (is that the right name? :think) for $1.97...

(I used my coupon on yet another 1.65mm (#7) steel hook...they're forever disappearing! :lol)

wonder if your JoAnns has clearance going on right now too?

While running my errands yesterday, one stop included JoAnns. I had a doily book in mind and a coupon in hand. (plus DH needed batting for a fish tank he cares for (for the filters)). So I head to the pattern display rack near the yarn...and nearly half of the leaflets were on clearance! I scooped up Circular Baby Afghans (is that the right name? :think) for $1.97...

(I used my coupon on yet another 1.65mm (#7) steel hook...they're forever disappearing! :lol)

wonder if your JoAnns has clearance going on right now too?

I wonder if I could get my daughter to pick up some things for me? Hmmmm... I also wonder if there might be an online sale, too? Thanks for the heads up, Mom!

Archived