I could just cry!~!~!~!

shelain22

Question

Well, I decided to make something for myselfe with the yarn my yarn fairy sent me couse I have never made anything for me. I had a vision of a really cool poncho that would look great with jeans and cover up the post preg buldge until I get rid of it. I settled on this one http://www.michaels.com/art/online/projectsheet?pid=24195&categoryid= and it looks rediculous!!!! I dont know what I did wrong but I will never wear this out of the house! Soes anyone know of a pattern that would look good? Please help me, I feel the baby blues comeing on!!

5 answers to this question

Awwww, that stinks when you put so much work into something and you don't like it when it's done. What don't you like about it?? Maybe there is a way to modify it rather than frogging the whole thing?

Holly

I feel your pain. I made the same poncho and I hate it, it totally doesn't fit like the one in the picture. I just haven't taken the time to frog mine yet and I haven't decided if I am going to try that pattern again.

I feel for you! :hug This is my favorite poncho to make. It comes out great in a solid color or stripes. It's very easy & simple and works up really fast. I don't add the fringe on the bottom. Groovy Poncho What's great is you can make it as short or as long as you like. It's starts at the neck & works down.

Archived