Hair Accessory Organizers - Testers [FULL]

post-777-135897615393_thumb.jpg

post-777-135897615396_thumb.jpg

Edit: Thank you to those who volunteered! We are now full and testing is in progress. Everyone who messaged me should now have a pattern. If anyone did not receive a pattern or is unable to finish testing, please let me know. Thank you!!

I am looking for some testers for some Hair Accessory Organizers. There are a bunch of themes - which I think makes them so fun. These are in the final stage of current testing, and want a last run before release.

Hair Accessory Organizers

Contact: lisa at crochetgarden dot com or you can message me here.

Number Of Testers: 1 for each (maybe 2), first going to those who can begin. You are welcome to test another after the first.

Testing Dates: As soon as possible (Please indicate in email when you would be able to begin and how long each day you would be able to work on it).

Skill Level: Easy - Intermediate: (1 - Easy; 2 - Intermediate; 3 -Easy, 4- Easy; 5- Intermediate)

File Format: PDF

Sizes: Smallest is 8 1/2" X 10" and largest is 15" X 12" not including ribbons hanging down.

Yarn/ Materials: Caron Simply Soft, Ribbon: various widths/lengths

Hook: I, or what is needed to obtain gauge

Compensation: Corrected Pattern

Thank you! :)

post-777-135897615377_thumb.jpg

post-777-135897615389_thumb.jpg

post-777-135897615391_thumb.jpg

When do you anticipate release? You know me I can hardly wait.

There are released :) I am not sure I am allowed to say where, but I know you know where to go. If anyone else is wondering, you can send me a PM as I am not sure what the rules are regarding this :)

For those who did complete the testing, you should now have the corrected pattern in your inbox. If you did complete the testing and do not see it in your inbox, please email me or send me a PM and I will resend it :)

Thank you!

Archived