Red Heart Symphony

JulieKay

Hi Guys

I was in Walmart the other day and thought I saw the most BEAUTIFUL new color of Red Heart Symphony-- it was a really pretty light pink, not that darkish pink-purple color they already had .

Today I go in to get it , and none. Was I seeing things ? Maybe it was a different yarn and I only thought it was Symphony.

It was 5 AM, so maybe it was a little too early for the old brain to be fully loaded and ready to think .:D

Thanks, Sherry

I went to their website too and couldn't find it . I do think I saw it though. They have another new color that I don't think they had before --it's real pretty if you like blue. It's called ice blue and is real light -- reminds you of a cloud .

They have some really pretty light pink at my WalMart. It's the new, big skeins, don't remember the name. They have dark pink, light pink, verigated, and a bunch of other colors. It is regular worsted weight.

Is this what you're referring to?

Hi Beth

No, I've seen those too and they are really pretty .

The Symphony yarn is a real light weight,almost like angora type yarn . Not sure how you'd describe it, but I wanted to make a scarf using that together with Caron Soft combined, to make it look "fuzzy " I guess you'd say .

I bought the blue, but want pink if I can find any !

Thanks for your help .:rose

Archived