Sweater pattern for a very tiny Chi

20Mary08

I'm bringing home my little 12 week old Chi tomorrow. He's very small not more that 4lbs full grown. I'm wondering if anyone has a quick pattern in such a small size? Thanks!!

which pattern did you end up using????

Carol:hook

The one you posted a link to from someone on here. It came out nice and Kody was warm all the way home. Thanks again!!! Now I'm on the search for more. Small patterns are so hard to find!

hard to find them small enough and then that will work on a boy doggie! Moose is 5lbs'ish (haven't weighed him in awhile) and it can be hard to find a pattern. Last one I made I started with a pattern and ended up winging it :lol

hard to find them small enough and then that will work on a boy doggie! Moose is 5lbs'ish (haven't weighed him in awhile) and it can be hard to find a pattern. Last one I made I started with a pattern and ended up winging it :lol[/quote

Yeah that's what I'm finding with the one I'm working on now. He's only two pounds so there's a lot of adjusting happening here. It's a small pattern. I can't even come across an xsmall pattern:think

Archived