OMG Cashmere!!

LadyyOftheOak

I am in heavy lust.. this stuff is gorgeous. :manyheart I'm making a pair of fingerless mittens for a co-worker and am using the Cashmere Luxury Aran, 45% wool, 49% microfiber and 6% cashmere (Fantasy yarns?) and this is soooo soft and gorgeous. I didn't want to go with something too soft as it will be gloves and I wanted them to wear well but I think I'm gonna have to make myself a pair of these as well for this winter...

Sorry just having a moment and wanted to share! :hook:c9

That's ok, Donna. Share all you want. I truly understand. I'm glad you are enjoying the yarn. Make sure you make yourself something with it. I'm always making stuff for submissions or to sell, and I never make anything for myself. I've taken a break from "working" this past week, and I'm making things for myself. I love it.

I have a 100% cashmere hat that a friend gave to me. I keep it by my computer so I can pet it occasionally. I think it has actually been pet more than worn. lol

I have a 100% cashmere hat that a friend gave to me. I keep it by my computer so I can pet it occasionally. I think it has actually been pet more than worn. lol

:lol:lol:lol Loved this lol thanks for the giggle :)

Kristina I know what you mean. I've got a backlog of things to make for others (but at least our christmas is covered and paid for lol) but I promise I"m going to make some of these for myself. I think I'm going to get some more and make my dear MIL a scarf with it also :c9

Archived