More bags...more reasonably priced

Thanks, Donna, for posting this link. :hug That bag is really cute! I am looking for a yarn bag too! Something with lots of pockets and storage room ... :hook

I saw another bag at my local yarn store that stood open by itself, like a miniature version of those fold-up hampers. It was perfect to put next to my crochet chair in my apt, but a little too pricey. :scared *sigh*

I have an Air Force bag that I keep my projects in..but it's kind of large for "everyday" use. I have been trying to find one will hold a magazine, skein of yarn and needles/hooks (depending on if I'm knitting or crocheting) and maybe my wallet. Nothing has really said "OMG buy me" except the ones that cost and arm and leg, lol

Donna

I have an Air Force bag that I keep my projects in..but it's kind of large for "everyday" use. I have been trying to find one will hold a magazine, skein of yarn and needles/hooks (depending on if I'm knitting or crocheting) and maybe my wallet. Nothing has really said "OMG buy me" except the ones that cost and arm and leg, lol

Donna

LOL. Same here, unfortunately. :hook

My sister in law refers to me as a 'bag whore', I'm always looking for that next cute bag to tote my project in! Of course we have Vera Bradley here in town and at the outlet sale every year I buy several more, so I have to hide anythin gin between from my hubby!:blush

I have lots of totes in all different sizes. One for each WIP. I found that beach bags make great yarn totes. Some have lots of pockets and a zipper top, they come in all sizes and are usually inexpensive.

Hey Jenuine does it have wooden handles and folds out into a magazine holder type container which freestands? I got one for 5 Euros or something. I am just going to figure out my camera on this new computer and then I can post a picture.

Rachel

Archived