Mammachelle's halter top

DesertCrocheter

Question

I know several of you have made this. Do you think it's easy enough for someone who's probably an advanced beginner? My friend is expecting a little boy at the end of the month, and I made him the crochetme sweater from a couple of month's ago and gave it to her last month. Apparently big sis loved it and tried to put it on. Now two women at work are making a family basket for mama and family and they suggested some things to distract big sis might be good. I immediately thought of Chelle's tops because I think they are so adorable, but I need to whip this up fast. What do you think? Patty

3 answers to this question

I didn't take hardly any time at all to work it up. I completed all mine in an evening or two, working while watching TV. It uses the basics - slip stitch, single, half-double and double crochet. The pattern is great and I recommend it.

I still consider myself a beginner and I was able to complete the halter top!! Even with 3 kids bouncing around and distracting me to no end!! I think Chelle writes her patterns very well and readable!!

Archived