Donated pet items

Lilly Flower

I made a couple of pet items on Wednesday and Thursday and donated them to my local Humane Society.

There is a photo of all the items I made, it includes cat toys on dowel rods, a cat mat, and a cat bed, along with some braided dog toys out of fleece.

The other photo is of just some of my favorite crocheted cat toys. The spiral one is made easily, you make a chain, then make 3 sc stitches in each chain and attatch to a dowel rod.

The last other photo is of the favorite cat toy I made. I did rite the pattern down but haven't typed it up yet.

What do you guys think? You might not have guessed it yet, butI get into the mood to crochet a certain themed item and then my mood goes away. While having an animal toys mood, I managed to get all this stuff done. I was pretty pleses with the result.

post-30595-135897557457_thumb.jpeg

post-30595-135897557134_thumb.jpeg

post-30595-13589755746_thumb.jpeg

Thank you for donating to your local animal shelter. I also support my local humane society and shelter whenever they have a fund raiser.

Cute!

Thanks!

Thank you for donating to your local animal shelter. I also support my local humane society and shelter whenever they have a fund raiser.

I love my local shelter, most of the animals they have are so cute and friendly! I don't own any cats or dogs myself (we might get a German Shepherd soon!), so I decided to make some toys for the shelter, since they can actually use them! Besides, they were fun to make and as a bonus, it was tax deductable! ( Something I didn't know at the time I donated! BONUS!)

:rabbit

• 2 weeks later...

Archived