Testers found for Rag Doll Angel

Thanks for looking.

I am seeking 4 pattern testers for my Angel Rag Doll. I would like for this to be tested within a two week time frame. Not to be an ogre over your time, but I don't want to lose track of the people I am having test for me. If you cannot complete this within the two weeks, I would ask for you to not apply, as it takes me about 8 hours of crochet time. I include the time it takes to weave in everything too. So use your discretion.

The doll is about 12 inches tall. She uses 3 colors all red heart super saver ww yarn. You will need a 5 mm crochet hook, yarn needle, 3 colors of yarn (dress color, skin color, and hair color), poly-fil, and pipe cleaners if you have them. You must be able to know these stitches: dc, sc, dc dec, and know how to crochet in the back loops only. You must also know how to change colors.

Questions I would like answered in your PM to me:

What is your skill level?

Have you done ami. crochet before?

In order to access this pattern, do you have windows office 2007 (DOCX)? Or do I need to send you the 2003 version (DOC)?

Can you complete this within a two week period?

What is your email address to send the pattern?

post-13340-135897553303_thumb.jpg

post-13340-135897553306_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I would love to be a tester for you. I have been crocheting since I was a little girl (third generation). I also, have an addiction for amigurumi!!:cheer

I already have loads of red heart yarn and plenty of materials to begin.

Sewcrafty

Archived