comfort ghan squares

annmcc1976

I been making a comfortghan for a local raido dj. and Here are the squares plus a few of mine That i have to go into the ghan.. I wanted to share so those who sent squares can see how i added to their square and what my squares are looking like,

the One's with words are the one's I did myself... the others the White boarders and the Veraigated Pink are the rows i added to each square.

once i get enough squares for her blanket and the blanket i'm going to make her 4 yr old, I'm hoping hubby will take me up to the Station so I can deliever it.. if not then I'll be mailing it.

post-31502-135897551479_thumb.jpg

post-31502-135897551483_thumb.jpg

As for the number of squares Im not sure just yet as im still trying to get the word squares compleate.. so far the squares will say. Love, Hope, Life, Health,Courage, Prayer

Then I was going to see what comes in by the end of july, to see how many I have to work with.

Same gose for the Little girls. I'm trying to make hers a "regular" bed size so it's something she will be able to use as she gets older. and her's I plan on putting Music notes, and on her "word" squares.. and mabey the word Sing,Smile and Laugh as they do a segmant each weekday morning called "lilly's lyrics" where they play her singing a song and you have to guess what she's singing. lol. it's just to cute.

I told hubby yesterday that Id rather drive up to atlanta and find the station and personaly deliever the afghan. or find a place close where they are doing a live remote and if she is there give them to her or hope to find her co-hosts and see if they can get them to her and give them to her in the morning.

Archived