Sign in to follow this  
LizGrayson

Destashing for Charity

I have more scraps of yarn in more wieghts and types than I'll ever use in my lifetime. My offer to any of you wonderful charitable crafters out there is this: if you could use some bits and bobs of acrylic, cotton, superwash wool, etc., please personally message me with your address and I'll ship you some of my stuff. I've been looking for charities in this area to donate to, but most of the crafty ones aren't looking for yarn. Please let me know if this would help and I'll do my best to make making things for those less fortunate a little easier.

LG

I would love your "scraps" and whatever kind of yarn you have. I do crochet for charities, so whatever you have to send would be gratefully appeciated.

I pm'd you.

Thanks to those who want to give my unneeded yarn a home. I'm sure the way I buy yarn I'll have more to offer in a little while, but for now I'm happily destashed!

i make blankets for hospitals too so if you are giving some yarn away i would like to have some too