Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

The first migraine I ever got was stress induced. I remember sitting in my classroom wishing someone would just cut my eye out because it hurt so much! Nothing I did could get rid of it! My friend gave me maxalt and that did the trick. The doctor was mad at me for doing that, but explained that when you are desperate, it doesn't matter anymore!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm worried about Beth- I heard that there was a lot of flooding in Hampton. I went to Hampton's website and they have all this info about flooding. Also saw that Ocean City, NJ is flooded- there was a video online about that. A friend of mine goes there every summer-her uncle owns a house there. I emailed her to see how he is faring.

We are having rain now- and supposed to at least through tomorrow afternoon.

I'm re-thinking my cleaning plans- maybe sleep in a little tomorrow and then clean.

I couldn't believe when I read about what your uncle said. He needs to mind his own business. And yes, if your twin and older sister dont want to speak to each other that is between them. I hope that she does come to visit you at Christmas

Yea, I agree- it seems that this was remnants of Tropical storm Ida. I was amazed at how much flooding there is in some towns at the Jersey shore- Monmouth and Ocean Counties. I love the Jersey shore and would love to live near the beach..but then there is always the potential for flooding from storms

I LOVE the independence part of this age. I don't have to sit here and do everything for her. That is nice. She gets her homework done without a fuss and she is such a good girl. But I just wish she could be little just a little longer. I remember just watching her sleep as a baby and those days are gone. If she hears me coming up the stairs she jumps up and thinks somethingis wrong. Like she is late!

Hey, LeaAnne's green light is still on.....wonder what she is up to.....looking at patterns on the ville for Christmas crochet ideas???? I really love that flannelghan. I am getting bored with the one I'm doing, but I did another 3 rows tonight b/4 coming online for chat. I am determined to finish this and then I have one more Christmas gift made.

Hey Stacy!!! Glad you are here! So far, it's just been me and Vicki! How was your day? Did you get any of your needlepoint done last night?

I agree about the mystery CAl you are doing- I wouldn't make it as long- but it is cute- I saved the pattern- maybe make it for next Christmas

My day went well until I came home from getting dinner. I didn't get any of the needlework done last night- I ended up working on the squares for the mystery CAL.

Vicki, I can't believe what your uncle said!!! :angry

Dinner was yummy! We went to Panda Express and they have a new sweet and spicy chicken breast. I don't normally like Chinese, but it was really good.

Joanne, I wish you could!

I started the mystery CAL. I made 3 squares so far. I was working on DD's squares at the doctor's office. I like the idea of shortening it down. I also think it needs some brown on the bottom. Like a tree trunk. I may make a brown square for that. I like the idea of putting beads in the white to "decorate' the tree. Maybe put some on the green too?

I was thinking the same thing about putting them on the green, too, but I already have my green ones done. Maybe I will make another one after I make some headway on the rest of my projects.

I am feeling like maybe I should have done that mystery CAL- there is so much you can do with it. I like the idea of decorating it and the idea of a brown trunk. I have to stay focused though- I wish I could just stay home all day and crochet

Archived