Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

Yeah, but I really want DD's room done by Christmas. And we have to get that carpet! I'd like to have her new room done by the end of November, but that's a tall order.

I'm afraid that since the last dr. was a nutcase that she didn't give us the right diagnosis. I think that she did, but there's always a possibility. I just hope that he doesn't try to change her medicine or anything like that.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the Main to Main near Honey and BigBob? Maybe sis could do it for you, and you could split the $$ with her.

I think the tree skirt will be a lovely gift. Maybe do a few ornaments with it instead.

btw... I think you CAN do those pillows. I think you do beautiful work! don't sell yourself short:wink

Thanks. But I don't even know how to figure out how to fit it on the pillow. I'm kinda disappointed, but at least they'll be getting a nice rocking chair!

Janna's room by the end of November....:scrachin

Tall order? you say yes. Possible? I say definitely!:yes

Let's do it!

ok. we are selling off the Mary Kay. what else needs to get out of that room?

I finished my sister's ghost, but the ends of his mouth are sticking out the back of his head. I can't figure out the mouth.

Boxes of clothes, Easter and Christmas decorations, wrapping paper and bags, and I haven't gotten to the closet, but there's not much in there. Oh, and my tiles that I made that I don't know what to do with. Lots and lots of crap! BTW, if my mom ran the 'Ville, "crap" would be asteriskicized!

I don't know what size the square is. I didn't finish it. It was taking me forever. I do know that it was too big for the pillow I have.

:rofl at asterickicized! So, Honey is old school? That is so wonderful! she sounds like one I would love to meet!

Do you have any other storage areas?

Are the clothes ones you wear, or could you donate them?

How many tiles do you have? Are they indoor/outdoor?

I don't know what size the square is. I didn't finish it. It was taking me forever. I do know that it was too big for the pillow I have.

can you take a pic of it with the square and the pillow together?

I can't take a pic of them tonight. Do I just keep putting the square up to the pillow to see how big I need it, or is there another way?

I need to go through the clothes, and I have lots of tiles that no one is going to want, unless I give them as Christmas presents.

I love him!!! he is too cute! I see how to fix his mouth. Take the bottom strand, and put it back through the hole it is coming out of. Bring it out through the same hole as the long strand. Pull both strands, and tie a good knot. Trim the ends and tuck it in. That should work:clap

You can keep putting the square up to the pillow. You don't know what size pillow it is? Do you have measuring tape? You could measure the pillow edge to edge. then you would get a good idea of what you will need for your square size. Is the square a pattern with rows or arounds? I can't remember.

the pillow is 14", and your square is 14"? I think you would not want it too loose. It will look smart if it's a little snug. Are you making all separate pillows, or different covers for the same one?

I didn't think about making different covers for the same pillow. That would be easier for them to store. And easier for me to give to them. And cheaper! But don't I have to close them up?

you could extend the top by a few rows. Sew 3 sides, then take the "flap" and fix it on the back with buttons or snaps. If you do buttons, just do that little eyelet (like on your bestie squares) for button holes.

Archived