Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

I can't count that high, and not because of lack of education!:lol I was just thinking that I hope you all are in this for the long haul, 'cause I'm gonna need a couple years!:blush

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I do better when he's out of town too. But I'm not good about keeping things cleaned up. I'm always behind! Ugh:yuck

:rofl... me too! It's just boring and endless!:lol

I can't count that high, and not because of lack of education!:lol I was just thinking that I hope you all are in this for the long haul, 'cause I'm gonna need a couple years!:blush

I was generalizing my list, but as I was thinking it through, I was like HOLY :eek, this is going to take, like, eons! :rofl

I guess we are stuck with each other for a while:devil

Yeah, I agree. I need someone constantly :kick me in the badorkas to get things done. I'm such a procrastinator!! We should make it a competition of some sorts!

Isn't it so wonderful??? I listened to it on my ipod. I can't decide if I want to listen to it again or read it. The best thing about listening to it was that the narrator had a different voice for each character. With all the dialog, it was easy to follow along.

it was funny, when you recommended it, I couldn't find it anywhere. then, a few days later, I was in DH's office, and it was on his shelf! He had bought it a couple of years ago, and never read it. It was right here all along, and i didn't even know it!!! I call that serendipity.

So should we set Monday as the Big Cleaning Kick Off? I'll be in the guest room, of course. I can't believe how much crap is in there. Just the Mary Kay stuff alone makes me cringe.

Sure. And I can challenge myself to get as much done as possible before then. I'll be out of town next weekend though. I leave Thursday.

oops! missed your post about the guest room.:blush

hmmm... I will try to make some time to start next week, too. what's on my list of spaces that's not on yours? I will start there. It'll just be a slow start. I will make the time.

Ok... Petey's room it is, then! That project is smaller, so I will be able to do it:clap

:oops I forgot about the neurologist being so far away. I will be praying for a good visit.

Unfortunately, I cannot wear Mary Kay. It makes under my skin burn.

Ouch! That doesn't sound like fun. Most of what I have left is lotions, perfumes, colognes, body washes. That kind of stuff. I'm probably going to have a couple "parties" to sell them. It's good Christmas present stuff.

I'm getting nervous about the neurologist. I'm praying that he says to just keep on doing what we're doing.

There's a stretch of about 30 miles that has a garage sale weekend each year. It's called Main to Main. I have a ton of stuff that I wanted to sell this year, and wouldn't you know it's next weekend!

You know, I don't know if I can do pillows for my cousin. I started the Halloween one, but I just think this project is too advanced for me. I am going to make them a tree skirt though.

don't worry. it will be a good visit. :hug what could you be doing differently than you are?

do you have a place where you can put all of the Mary Kay if you box it up and get it out of that room? What other "areas" do you have to do? Maybe you could get some good momentum if you start with the smaller jobs. You'll feel like you got more accomplished, and it will make the bigger job easier?

Archived