Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm :tired too! But DD had a 2 hour nap so who knows when we'll be going to bed.

That was so nice that you and your mom had a "stay-up over"! And I'm so glad Ms. Jeanne is doing so well. Does she live alone?

That's great. I wish my MIL and I had that kind of relationship. But I am very different from DH's family. Opposites attract, I guess.

...and it doesn't get boring. I am making a bunch for gifts this year. Quick, warm, and wonderful! what more could you ask for?! :lol

that's too bad about your MIL. What don't you agree on?

What kind of stuff are you making? I need ideas!

We're just different. And there's a favorite grandchild that takes up a lot of their time. DH has talked to them about it, and it's gotten a little better, but not much.

I have no idea how she did it. I don't think I could handle 2. Especially after today. DD and I had a bit of a falling out. She was tired though, so she's better now.

Do you actually call your kids "Chicken" instead of their first names? I call DD either Chicken or Banana ('cause it rhymes with her name)

Math past 7pm has never been my forte:blush :rofl

oh! back to the 2 strand 'ghans... I don't have trouble with the yarn tangling. I don't roll the yarn into balls first. Just work right out of the skeins.

Yeah, we're good. We just switched her carseat to a booster, and she keeps taking her seatbelt off while I'm driving. And she wasn't very good at the horse show today. And no form of discipline seems to faze her. That's probably the most frustrating thing of it all.

Archived