Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shannon- dorkiness is nice.

Colleen- thanks for posting the pumpkin spice cake recipe. I am not doing much baking now- gotta keep the house clean....Plus I packed my mixer in a box (to make more room on the kitchen counter), but I'm going to print it out. Also share with my oldest DD who loves anything pumpkin (and she is a baker too)

Vicki- I didn't know they traded Scott Gomez. Devils won last night too. My Son in law is a Rangers fan and my DD is a Devils fan. Its fun when we get together to watch the Devils/Rangers play each other!

Shannon- someone forgot to tell the Yankees that it is my birthday weekend and they need to win tonight and Sunday- no drama- just wins....:lol

I've been watching the whole game- finished 1/2 scarf while watching!

Oh, I can imagine what happens when you all get together to watch Ranger/Devils games. That must be fun!

Posada got a single! And they take him out of the game! Who will catch if they don't score? I question that move. But I am only in the peanut gallery!

So are the Mudbugs a hockey team or a baseball team?

They are walking Jeter- ow it's up to Damon.....Vicki- can you stand it???

Sorry Shannon and Colleen- Ok- commercial.

Colleen- Hugs to you my friend- between not enough sleep and the emotional drain of such a decision...At least you have Thanksgiving weekend to relax and unwind and enjoy family/friends. And then you have Mickey mouse to look forward to!!!

Shannon- I was reading through your posts in the little chat this PM --Don't worry about Janna- I think she is going to do things in her own good time. And can't believe MIL and the potty training....

Archived