Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hi Jennifer! It is nice to "see" your voice. We all understand how life gets busy sometimes and we REALLY appreciate you stopping by to say "bye". Best of luck with your classes, your crochet projects, etc. Big :hug, you are always welcome to stop by if you need us.

Check out bernat.com for some chunky hat and scarf patterns :wink

Hi Jennifer! It's so good to hear from you. I'm sorry things have been rough, but please know that we are all here for you and pray for you. I understand your lack of time. If/when you find the time, will you please check in and let us know how you are? Good luck with everything!! Love you!

***MY 1,000TH POST***

We had a rainy day here too. The only plans we have are to go shopping tomorrow and spend the night at Honey and BigBob's on Sunday. Oh, and I think we're going to see Toy Story double feature on Sunday. Well, what do you know, I do have plans this weekend!!

How's DD's cough? Are you excited about Thanksgiving? Thank you for sharing the recipe. It sounds yummy! I've never heard of buttertarts, but I'm sure going to start calling my sister one!

We would like to see the Toy Story double feature too. So much to do, so much to do. I have to go shopping. DD needs PJs in the worst way. Her ankles and belly and wrists are hanging out of last years. :manyheart

:hi Vicki, how are your boys doing? What hockey team do you cheer for?

DD's cough is getting better. Today she said she couldn't hear 'cause her ears were full :shrug Will it ever end? She was very tired tonight, so hopefully she sleeps without too many coughing fits.

Poor thing. Waking up a lot is worse than no sleep at all, I think. Give her a big hug from me please.

Thanks just the same, but I think I'll let her sleep for now. Your hug might wake her up :lol

Hi girls

ugh oh, Twins have 2 runners on with 2 out.....this game is very stressful.......

Glad you stopped by Jennifer

Hi colleen- Good luck to Dh on his new job. it is very stressful and emotional to switch jobs esp after being at one for 15 years.

Hi Shannon- Did Honey have a nice birthday?

I cheer for the NY Rangers. They actually have a winning record to start the season with! They usually do well until about December and then they just fall flat. We will see how they do this year. The let Scott Gomez go during the off season.

The Yanks tied their game in the bottom of the 9th on an A-Rod 2 run homer. Now they just need to score in the bottom of the 10th and call it a night. Then LeaAnne's :socks come on to play the :angels.

I don't think I could get any higher in the "crazy sister" department! She thinks I'm such a dork, but she loves me anyway. And, truth be told, I am. I don't know if you've ever noticed that about me before. :rofl

I don't think I could get any higher in the "crazy sister" department! She thinks I'm such a dork, but she loves me anyway. And, truth be told, I am. I don't know if you've ever noticed that about me before. :rofl

Never. :xfin

Archived