Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

Oh, sorry Sarah. I don't think we can be friends. I guess I should've asked. hahaha I'm just teasin'!!

lol I'm the type to cheer for the opposite team just to pick on fiance LOL

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Hey, Sarah... you live kind of near Vicki, I think!

Is your DH a Texans fan?

Are you in the Kissinger CAL? I am a little reluctant to join that one, but I do :lurk over there:devil Shannon, a couple of the other girls and I are even doing strip projects: Flannel-ghans!

Shannon, I think the Carols CAL would catch on... I was trying to think of some fun ideas.... how many you got? I think you or Colleen should do it.

Rudolph and Frosty, of course. And I'd love to have some songs about the real meaning of Christmas. But I don't know of any Jesus projects. (sorry if that sounds rude.)

Oh, Hey, Sarah... you live kind of near Vicki, I think!

Is your DH a Texans fan?

Are you in the Kissinger CAL? I am a little reluctant to join that one, but I do :lurk over there:devil Shannon, a couple of the other girls and I are even doing strip projects: Flannel-ghans!

Shannon, I think the Carols CAL would catch on... I was trying to think of some fun ideas.... how many you got? I think you or Colleen should do it.

nope he's a Cowboys fan. No I'm not in the Kissinger CAL, I started one of my own for ripples to help me make progress on the one I'm working on... I've made it to row 6 which is a big deal for me as I've never made it past row 1 before LOL

nope he's a Cowboys fan. No I'm not in the Kissinger CAL, I started one of my own for ripples to help me make progress on the one I'm working on... I've made it to row 6 which is a big deal for me as I've never made it past row 1 before LOL

Hey, that's cool! I love ripples... I have never made one though.

that doesn't sound rude at all....

I wonder if there's a pattern for a nativity out there somewhere...

we could also do angels and ornaments? Snowflakes and snowmen fer sure:yes

right here

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/detail.html?prod_id=4491&cat_id=546&criteria=

LOL I'm already addicted to granny squares so what's one more style to add to it...

you can do fun things with grannys in ripples.... that way you only do so many rows of ripple, attach some grannys, add more ripple. those kind of 'ghans are beautiful!

Thanks Sarah! That one's really cute too!!

I was browsing patterns earlier today and saw that one.... can't buy any patterns right now but it doesn't stop me from looking and drooling LOL

you can do fun things with grannys in ripples.... that way you only do so many rows of ripple, attach some grannys, add more ripple. those kind of 'ghans are beautiful!

hmmm that might be what I need to do to figure out how to do a split version of my tree skirt... never thought of that. thank you

Archived