Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

:think... I'm wondering if we have hit upon something here. Men don't like it when women get together to chat. Maybe our husbands will try to start outdoing each other when they hear about what the other husbands are up to.

It's positively evil!:devil And very much worth a try!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, yes I did tell him about your football tickets. He always asks me for a wish list and I don't want more stuff I have to clean or dust. I enjoy the theatre but we don't go much. March will be perfect because we don't have to worry so much about weather. We could have gone over the winter but you just never know if you'll get there.

I agree with you there- I am so looking forward to visiting DD in January- but you know NewEngland weather can be like yours- the white stuff can be there at any time!

:think... I'm wondering if we have hit upon something here. Men don't like it when women get together to chat. Maybe our husbands will try to start outdoing each other when they hear about what the other husbands are up to.

:thumbsup:devil

Oh, I like that idea!:devil

I guess you and I can't really complain, though, can weShannon? We both got big, wonderful gifts. Get this, the reason DH told me was so that we didn't lose the tickets. He said, "if I get hit by a bus, I want you to still go to the show" :lol I said, "oh, I will!" :devil

I don't remember either Colleen. But I am almost done. I have a neighbor that I just don't know what to get for. Oh, and SIL and MIL. DH can't think of anything either.

What do you get a man that you've never seen and know nothing about. I've kinda adopted a family, and I just don't know what to get him.

How is Janna doing with her big girl panties? Is she getting some for Christmas?

Colleen- did you post the advent surprise of the day today- there were so many posts, I can't remember if you did or not- or if I just forgot what it was.

I love that idea- so cute- I miss having little ones around this time of year and am so glad you all share your DK's stories with us. It brings back great memories!

:lol
I guess you and I can't really complain, though, can weShannon? We both got big, wonderful gifts. Get this, the reason DH told me was so that we didn't lose the tickets. He said, "if I get hit by a bus, I want you to still go to the show" :lol I said, "oh, I will!" :devil

A man you don't know? That's tough. Here in Canada I'd say gloves, but I don't suppose you need gloves much. How much do you want to spend? Can you get gift cards? Perhaps a gift card to a hardware or department store? Do you know how old he is?

No we can't complain. And no, you shouldn't miss the show. Your DH is being quite a card today, huh?

Joanne- DD is still doing okay with her big girl panties. She still has accidents, but they're getting few and far between. She's getting Minnie Mouse panties for Christmas. She found some that Santa gave her last year that have presents on them. She was so excited that she took her pants off right there to put them on.:manyheart

I was thinking gift card too- they have those bank gift cards- you know Visa ones that you can use anywhere! That way he can get something he would like. Or you could get a card and put lottery tickets in it- they are fun- and hey, you never know if you win or not- glad I thought of that- I was trying to think of something to get for my hairdresser- I think I'll get her a card with lottery tix (I'd love to give her a scarf or something, but not sure she'd appreciate it)

Sorry Joanne, I don't believe I did. Let's see....chocolate, which she ate at 6:30 am because it would make her throat feel better and a Lego push cart for the man with the broom.

Why of course chocolate would make her throat feel better:lol....that is just too precious!

I don't know how old he is. I don't want to spend too much. I'm mainly getting for their kids. But I wanted to include a small gift for each of them.

The Visa card is a good idea. Thanks Joanne. He'd probably use it on things they need though. I'll have to think a little bit more. Are there any good secret Santa gifts for men? Since I don't work, I don't know.

Well, ladies, I really need to work on the scarf. Christmas is only days away ...:eek and you'd think I had all year:lol

Glad for the little impromptu chat- it made my day.

Have a good evening and I'll see you for chat tomorrow night Colleen and i'll be thinking of you at the TSO concert Shannon! :hug

Archived