Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LeaAnne, did you get to peek at them before they left? Is that why you had never realized their true size before?:lol

Joanne, I started my dad's flannelghan about the same time you did I think. I'm really nervous about joining the strips. That's new to me.

Cherish the moments indeed!!! That's what this season is supposed to be about- loving one another and spending time with each other. I'm going to miss my DD (but she never comes home at Christmas). I am going to Boston in January for MLK weekend- taking Friday and Tuesday off.

Please don't let it snow until I get there (If I get stranded...oh well...just take more days off work:lol)

no:lol I didn't peek. She and I did get some time to chat though, after the guests left, and she told me how she would bind herself all up before going out in public, and how she was trested by the ladies working at Lane Bryant. Poor Kid! I wanted to cry for her!

we only got a couple of inches here, and about 6 at my sister's. the storm had lost a lot of steam by the time it got here, I guess... Now it's just COLD!:wbrr

no worries, girls, I'll be here for the joining party! A couple of tips:

use the biggest table you've got to assemble on, to keep the whole thing flat, and make sure you have one of those blue plastic yarn needles so you can use 1 strand of each color:wink

So happy that she was able to get it taken care of. Women always want big ta tas ( I like that word Shannon-thanks!) and those that have them often have back /shoulder problems) I'll take mine as they are (I have for 54 years, so why mess with them now) Of course, I could do without the gravity taking over. I refuse to be one of those ladies that has their ta tas down by their bellies!!!

no worries, girls, I'll be here for the joining party! A couple of tips:

use the biggest table you've got to assemble on, to keep the whole thing flat, and make sure you have one of those blue plastic yarn needles so you can use 1 strand of each color:wink

Ok, I have a dining room table and I have one of those blue plastic needles so I'm good to go---that is until it is actually time to do it:lol

That's what so great about little ta-tas. They're not big enough to reach the belly!:lol

I've seen a breast cancer awareness bumper sticker that says "Save the ta-tas!" I want one for my car!

Ok, I have a dining room table and I have one of those blue plastic needles so I'm good to go---that is until it is actually time to do it:lol

:lolyou sound just like me!:lol

That would qualify as boobage-ness!

:yesThat's fer shure! She will hopefully be a DD when she is done... she started as an "L"! :faint... I never even heard of that before!

so, anyway, I was going to :crocheting something for her for :ctree, but I think a Victoria Secret giftcard to buy a pretty bra is in order!:devil

Love it Shannon- ness.

Is everyone done with Christmas shopping? I'm not- and I wanted to do all handmade items...until like LeaAnne, life got in the way of the:chook and the penguin and:2snowman got my interest.

I'm almost done with DD's Christmas, and that's about it. But I do have ideas for everyone, so hopefully I can find what I'm looking for.

They said they removed close to 10 pounds from her chest!

Joanne - I like that tradition that you have with your DD's! I think now that Amanda will be able to go shopping at a regular store, I will do the same thing! Her best friend got her a $50 card, and said that when she is ready, they have plans to go together! What a nice friend!

Archived