Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

There must be something in the "air". I am so tired too (and I didn't have a birthday yesterday). ...I didn't have cake yesterday either :think Oh well, maybe it's just an end-of-the-week thing.

You're welcome for the recipe. What kind of cake did you end up having for your birthday?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gangs good... 2 girls are out (1 of them to a sleepover), and the other 2 are watching Disney in the other room so we can watch the game:cheer

..very exciting... 0-0 in the bottom of the 7th.

and yours?

She used to always go to bed very early. When she first started sleeping longer stretches as a baby it was always at 7:00. 7-midnight, 7 - 1 and so on until she slept through. We couldn't push her past 7:00 for the first 3 years or so. Oh the happy memories of sleepness nights. :lol

Anyway, tonight she went to bed at 7:30 which is good after a big day. She'll probably sleep until 7:30. That's sleeping in. For the first few weeks of the summer I would sleep in with her until as late as 8:00, but now I'm rested and ready to go, so I've been getting up for 30 minutes or so before her and enjoying some time to myself.

be back in a few minutes... I need to run to the beer store for DH...

Beer goes good with baseball in the summer sometimes:P

You are a very good wife! See you when you get back!

I am back~

Whoa! 7:30! I would be in heaven!

Of course now with a teenager, I think I am out of luck:lol

An "early" night here this summer has been 11... I think there was one night that I got to go at 10 :shrug

They do sleep in though... they start at around 8:30 and the last is usually around 10 -ish.

:hi, Shannon!

I have 7 done Colleen. And we got mostly everything done that needed to get done. But all is good- we'll get it done- there are always glitches when you change from one system to another but I love the people on our team- it really makes going to work a pleasure. I don't want it to ever end

Archived