Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Sweet dreams, Stacy!

I hope you and Jorge sleep well... when do you get to see that house? Is it in the same town? ...and the most important question: Will you move by September 1st? If so, ladies.... we better get crackin' to get our squares mailed in time!!!!:eek

And yes, share a pic of that 'ghan if you get a minute...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are looking to move by Sept. 1, yes. But we are having our mail forwarded to my IL's house when we get back from MI, so there shouldn't be a problem with the squares. :manyheart

:rofl

Yea, she's actually told me "not to worry" because I don't think I have much now but once I've been married as long as her, I will think I have too much. :think I didn't know I was worrying about that. :lol

Don't get me wrong- her heart is in the right place most of the time, it's just that her foot is usually in her mouth at the same time. :devil

LeaAnne, I don't know what I'm making first. I may start on your flag square first. The tree skirt looks pretty simple, so I'll probably save that for last.

LoL Mary! That is good! It's funny, I was texting with my aunt earlier and she made some comment about her daughter-in-law. I told her, "Don't be THAT mother-in-law!" :rofl

I saw it and commented on it before I joined this group. It's so beautiful. I just don't know if I can pull it off. I hope I can find someone who knows the pattern well enough to help me. Hmmm.

Archived