Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice try Shannon. No, you can clean all year round. Picture 4 to 5 months of the year where it is most likely too cold to open the windows or hang sheets on the line. You can't clean your windows because the cleaner would freeze on them.

I'm not complaining, I'm hardy.:yes

Yes. Drama is so......dramatic!

Well, ladies. I'm going to call it a night. I'm feeling kinda puny right now. I had fun chatting. Have sweet dreams tonight!

She knows a lot more than she will let on to me. There are kids she knows who are abused, others who drink, others who have already had sex. It's insane. I don't think she will wrap herself into anybody's drama. she's a strong girl. I am proud of her and her judgement (so far, and thank God)

Oh, yes, January in Massachussets- I remember well being up there last January for new years and getting about 12 inches of snow- supposed to go to my cousin's in NH and they had 21 inches.

I like the snow- especially when they know how to clear the roads quickly- get a flake of snow in the south and they close everything down!!! LOL

Yes, they do.

The hardest part is teaching judgement, and not "judgemental". she's doing a good job of both.

I am afraid for teenager years, but excited. I just keep praying that they all stay close to me, and tell me stuff, you know?

Well, we didn't have much of a summer here- the hottest weather was when I was in Baltimore- today was very damp, rainy and chily- and I don't like that it is getting dark earlier and earlier

I don't know how the folks in Alaska do it with hardly any daylight in the winter never mind the cold!

Archived